Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Hello everyone! I am back. My kids are thrilled to death and came running up to me with hugs, kisses and smiles. Gunz and I missed each other loads! I can tell you I am glad to be back home. I am tired, cold, and I have so much to get done, but I am so happy to be back home that I can't stand it!

I have a few adventures to tell you about later on, after I get settled again, but I must admit, that was the BEST seminar that I have ever been on in my entire career! The food was amazing, the hotel room was larger than my entire downstairs!!!...and the content discussed was relavent, interesting, and necessary.

You will be happy to know that Gunz and his laptop have been reunited. I made it back home with his laptop just in time for his electricity to go out, due to a poweroutage for most of the town! Furthermore, we fired up his laptop and the battery died within 2 minutes, because some teacher used it all day! HAHA. So there is my baby, sitting in his house, with no electricity, and no computer...again! Poor guy!

Anyway, I am exhausted and I have some people who severely need my attention...so laters!