Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Untitled...

To my legion of faithful readers I'm saddened today. Ebyjo has some official school business to attend over the next couple of days out of town. I'm volunteering my pretty new laptop so that she has what she needs for her trip to git-r-done.

I'm not going anywhere however. But I will be stuck with my very old, very slow, very pain in the a$$ old PC to carry on my blogging endeavors during this very dark period of time in my life.
Ummm can you say windows 98? Paint dries quicker than that thing boots up. Oh well, it's just for a couple of days. :(

I'll be coming around visiting your blogs as usual if I don't crash and/or freeze in the process. There's nothing I won't do for that woman LOL. Ebyjo: I better still have all that purple space left on my memory pie. You might like the color blue but I don't....

Have a safe and productive trip dear. I'll probably still be trying to boot up the whole time you're gone. Don't worry about me... :) Hugz!