Thursday, September 21, 2006

Brought to you by the letter "R"

After reading some of the most ridiculous comments I've ever read over at some of my fellow bloggers that were left by some of the most clueless left wing libbers this country has to offer, I decided to break it down to their level...

It appears that after countless attempts of trying to educate and slap these moonbats into reality that this is a religious war, and it is definately a war of good vs. evil, they still don't get it.

Since this an obvious case of A.A.D.D. they seem to me to be very "special."



...Lets break it down to where they MIGHT understand it a little better.

See M-U-S-L-I-M-S pray, See M-U-S-L-I-M-S hate, See M-U-S-L-I-M-S kill, See M-U-S-L-I-M-S lie, See M-U-S-L-I-M-S fight, See M-U-S-L-I-M-S meet Allah...

How to Incite Muslims to Violence:
1.Make an oblique reference to a 14th century discussion about Muslims and violence.
2.Befriend a Muslim girl.
3.Draw a cartoon suggesting Muslims have a tendency toward violence.
4.Write a novel.
5.Hand out candy to Muslim children.
6.Make a Documentary about Muslim violence.
7.Publish a phony story about flushing the Koran down a toilet.
8.Or, just wait for Ramadan to come around.
HT2 libsgonewild.com



Any Questions?

That concludes today's lesson and don't forget to do your homework.